Stakeholder & Internal Communications
A strong communications strategy can assist in solving the challenges of disseminating information to employees and stakeholders.
Blackbox can work with the internal communications team to identifying and map key stakeholders before a communications plan is developed.
The purpose of the communications plan is to ensure that relevant, accurate and consistent information is provided to the right people at the right time.
Internal & stakeholder communications plans should define:
- Who the key stakeholder groups are
- What the objectives are for each group (what needs to be understood, how should this make them feel and what action needs to be taken)
- What media or type of communication will work best for each group
- The key messages contained within it
- What timescales need to be put around the communication
- Which communications should be prioritised
- A high level plan
Our experience in developing and deploying stakeholder and internal communications tools has seen us assist with the implementation of tasks such as the relocation of employees from regional to Perth metro locations due to organisation wide structural change, roll out of national safety programs, and ongoing internal communication tasks.
Key is our ability to extend our assistance into production of the actual communications materials such as: staff newsletters, electronic direct mail newsletters and email templates, staff intranet material, staff bulletins and alert templates, employee handbooks, training manuals, safety manuals, posters, displays, Word templates, PowerPoint presentations, general presentation materials and more.